our cheapest prices, perfect if you can be flexible with the day and time you travel
Advance Single tickets start from as little as £5
a new batch of tickets are released every week and are subject to availability. Get yours now, when they're gone they're gone!
the earlier you book, generally the cheaper the price, although you can sometimes get these up to midnight the night before
bookings can be made up to 12 weeks ahead of travel
available for standard and first class travel, including peak and off-peak departures
Railcard discounts apply
Buy Advance tickets
London Midland Advance tickets are currently available to purchase from:
Saturday 16 September 2017 until:
Mon - Fri: Open until Friday 08 December 2017
Sat: Open until Saturday 09 December 2017 on all routes
Sun: Open until Sunday 03 December 2017 on all routes
London Midland are not currently open for services to/from Liverpool South Parkway between Monday 02 October 2017 and Friday 06 October 2017.
This is due to ongoing work building the timetable for the Liverpool engineering blockade into the National Reservations Service. It is intended to open services for these dates as soon as possible before Saturday 22 July 2017.
Where can I use Advance train tickets?
- West Midlands (anywhere within the Network West Midlands area), Birmingham International, Coventry to/from London Euston
- Rugby, Northampton, Milton Keynes to/from London Euston
- Birmingham New Street, Wolverhampton to/from Liverpool
- Liverpool, Runcorn, Acton Bridge, Hartford, Winsford to/from London Euston
- Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Rugeley, Lichfield, Tamworth, Atherstone, Nuneaton to/from London Euston
- Shrewsbury, Wellington, Telford to/from London Euston(inconjunction with Arriva Trains Wales)
- Hereford, Worcester, Kidderminster to/from London Euston
- Burton-on-Trent, Derby, Chesterfield and Sheffield (joint fares in conjunction with Cross Country Trains)
Terms and conditions
- you must travel on the specific train and date stated on your ticket, if you board an incorrect train you may have to pay the full fare for the journey being made, or be subject to a Penalty Fare
- London Midland Advance tickets are only available for travel on London Midland trains (with the exception of joint tickets which are valid on Cross Country Trains and Arriva Trains Wales)
- no breaks of journey are allowed in either direction
- changes to your ticket are subject to a £10 administration fee, no refunds are available
- Advance tickets are quota controlled, therefore subject to availability
- not available to buy on the day, the latest they can be brought is 2359hrs the day before